“Choose your battles wisely. Battles not fought are not lost, simply battles not worth fighting for.” This quote might seem like a good life lesson, but it also applies in trading.
The forex market is full of opportunities, yet it is also full of potential dangers. Traders can quickly turn their fortunes around trading the forex market, yet people could also loose their fortune if they make wrong decisions.
Because of the many opportunities that the forex market presents within a trading period or a trading day, many traders are tempted to trade every opportunity that is presented by the market. However, not all trade setups are worth trading. Some are easier to trade with a higher win probability, while others have lower potential rewards and lower probabilities.
Trend following strategies are some of the easiest trade setups to trade. It usually has higher win rates because traders are trading with the trend. At the same time, traders also have the opportunity to gain bigger profits because trends can sometimes last longer than usual.
However, many trend following traders are guilty of trading their trend following strategies even in markets that are not trending. This causes them to lose more often than they would like, even though they are trading strategies that are supposed to have higher win probabilities.
Usoho Ichi High Low Forex Trading Strategy is a trend following strategy which helps traders filter out non-trending market opportunities. This helps traders avoid trades that have lower probabilities and take only trades with better chances of resulting in a win.
Usoho Ichi Average
Usoho Ichi Average is a custom moving average which is based on the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator. Like the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator, the Usoho Ichi Average presents a complete trade setup using a single indicator. It indicates short-term, mid-term and long-term trends, as well as price action, using moving averages.
The difference between the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator and the Usoho Ichi Average is with how the moving averages are plotted. The Ichimoku Kinko Hyo lines are based on the median of prices while the Usoho Ichi Average is based on modified moving averages.
The Usoho Ichi Average is composed of five lines. The lime line represents price action and is moved several periods back, just like the Chikou Span of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo. The red line is the MA Tenkan, which represents the short-term trend, while the blue line is the MA Kijun which represents the mid-term trend. The MA Senkou is composed of two lines which represents the long-term trend. The MA Senkou is sandy brown when the trend is bullish and thistle when the trend is bearish.
Trend reversal signals are generated whenever the MA Tenkan and MA Kijun lines crossover. However, the signals generated should be filtered based on the direction of the MA Senkou trend. Aside from this, traders should also observe if the lime line is crossing price action which causes the chart to look messy. This indicates that the market is not trending strong enough to warrant a valid trend following entry.
Gann HiLo Activator Bars
The Gann HiLo Activator Bars is a custom momentum indicator which helps traders identify the direction of the immediate momentum or short-term trend.
The Gann HiLo Activator Bars indicate the direction of the momentum by overlaying bars on the price chart. These bars change color depending on the average movement of price action. The bars are blue whenever it detects a bullish momentum, and red whenever it detects a bearish momentum.
Traders can use the changing of the color of the bars as an entry signal based on the short-term trend or momentum.
This trading strategy is a trend following strategy which uses the area between the MA Tenkan and MA Kijun lines as an area of dynamic support or resistance. Trades are taken whenever price retraces and bounces off this area.
To trade this strategy, the MA Tenka, MA Kijun and MA Senkou lines should be stacked in order, indicating that the market is trending. Aside from this, the lime line which represents price action which is moved back several periods should not be crossing price action or any of the lines. This would indicate that the trend is moving strong enough.
The Gann HiLo Activator Bars will be used as the actual trade entry trigger after the retracement towards the MA Tenkan and MA Kijun lines.
- Gann HiLo activator bars
Preferred Time Frames: 1-hour and 4-hour charts
Currency Pairs: FX majors, minors and crosses
Trading Sessions: Tokyo, London and New York sessions
Buy Trade Setup
- The MA Senkou area should be sandy brown.
- The MA Kijun should be above the MA Senkou.
- The MA Tenkan should be above the Kijun MA.
- The lime line should not touch price action or the other lines.
- Price should retrace towards the MA Tenkan and MA Kijun lines causing the Gann HiLo Activator Bars to temporarily change to red.
- Enter a buy order as soon as the Gann HiLo Activator Bars changes to blue.
- Set the stop loss at the support below the entry candle.
- Close the trade as soon as the Gann HiLo Activator Bars change to red.
Sell Trade Setup
- The MA Senkou area should be thistle.
- The MA Kijun should be below the MA Senkou.
- The MA Tenkan should be below the MA Kijun.
- The lime line should not touch price action or the other lines.
- Price should retrace towards the MA Tenkan and MA Kijun lines causing the Gann HiLo Activator Bars to temporarily change to blue.
- Enter a sell order as soon as the Gann HiLo Activator Bars changes to red.
- Set the stop loss at the resistance above the entry candle.
- Close the trade as soon as the Gann HiLo Activator Bars change to blue.
This trading strategy is a working trading strategy which can produce high probability trade setups with the potential to produce huge gains. Just like the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator, if used wisely in the correct market condition this indicator can help traders become consistently profitable trading the forex markets.
Although it is possible to trade based on price action showing indications of rejecting the area between the MA Tenkan and MA Kijun, trade signals coming from the Gann HiLo Activator Bars systematically provides the trade entry triggers.
The key to trading this strategy profitably is in isolating trending market conditions as the only market condition that we should trade in.
Forex Trading Strategies Installation Instructions
Usoho Ichi High Low Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Usoho Ichi High Low Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
How to install Usoho Ichi High Low Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Usoho Ichi High Low Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Usoho Ichi High Low Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Usoho Ichi High Low Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download:
Get Download Access