There are three ways of VHF interpretation:
- VHF values can be used to measure the direction of the price. The higher is VHF, the more stable is a trend.
- VHF movement direction allows determining if there is a trend or a flat. VHF growth means the presence of a trend; VHF falling indicates possible flat.
- It can also be used as the opposite opinion indicator. If VHF values are high – the probability of a future flat is high; if they are low – a new trend is near.
For working with the indicator, the following strategy will be applied: The term of Main Slide window is introduced, ie, the number of bars, among which the highest and the lowest values of indicator VHF is searched for, as well as the term of Working sliding windowie, the number of bars, among which the trend state will be identified.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
VHF EA MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
VHF EA MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
How to install VHF EA MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download VHF EA MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy VHF EA MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on VHF EA MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator VHF EA MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove VHF EA MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
VHF EA MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: